1. Go to Set-Up → Reports
2. Select the report which you want to save in excel
3. Click on ‘Clone Report’ button from tool strip. This will create a copy of the report so you will have the original report as it is.
4. Click on ‘Modify Report’ button from tool strip.
5. Click on ‘Define Report Layout’, then ‘Remove Layout’.
6. You will get a warning message ‘Do you want to lose this report layout completely?’. Click on ‘Yes’ and then ‘Update’.
7. Run the report. If there are any parameters to be selected, select the same and click on ‘Preview Report’.
8. There will be a ‘Save’ option on top left hand side. This will allow you to save report output in excel.