1. Go to Set-Up → Items
2. Click on ‘Export Item List to Excel’ button from tool strip (This will export all the items. If you want to export items of any particular category or user field, select it and export)
3. Select the path where you want to save the excel file and click on ‘Save’
4. You will get a success message, click on ‘OK’
5. The excel will be open. There will be a column ‘ISACTIVE’. By default this column value will be 1, make it 0 (zero).
6. Save the excel file and close it.
7. Click on ‘Upload Items’ button from tool strip
8. You will get a warning message to take database backup, click ‘Yes’ to take backup. If you have already saved the backup you can click on ‘No’. (It is recommended to take backup here as there will be bulk changes done to your database).
9. A dialog box ‘Select Business Location’ will be open, click on ‘OK’
10. Select the excel file and click on ‘Start Import’. Click ‘OK’ when you get a successful upload message.
11. Close the ‘Import Data For Items’ window.