1. Go to Set-Up → Purchase Returns.
2. Select the purchase return entry and click on ‘Convert To Draft’ button from tool strip.
3. You will get an information message ‘Selected Purchase Return will be delete when convert to draft. Do you want to delete this Purchase Return ?’. Click on ‘Yes’.
4. You will get one more information message ‘Do you want to delete associated supplier credit Note ?’. If any credit note is created against this particular purchase return, Clicking on ‘Yes’ will delete it.
5. There will be one information message ‘Purchase Return successfully deleted and converted to draft’. Click on ‘OK’.
6. Click on ‘Edit Purchase Return’ button from tool strip.
7. Do the required changes and click on ‘Save’ or ‘Save & Print'.
For more details click on below link: